Lost a Pet? Found a Pet?
Every day, pets get separated from their owners. If you have lost or found a pet, please make a new post to our Lost and Found page. Although this is a great tool still call the shelter at (360) 577-0151 if you have found or lost a pet to make a report. All posts will be deleted after 30 days. Humane Society stray posts will be deleted after 3 days from when the animal comes in.
Lost Pet Tips
Every year, hundreds of pets get separated from their owners. We are here to save your pet from harm and hold them until you can come get them. There is a fee for recovering an impounded animal.
If you are missing a pet, here are some suggestions for finding it.
- Call the animal shelter at (360) 577-0151 to file a lost pet report.
- Call the Lost Pet line at (360) 425-7000
- Call the shelter office at (360) 577-0151 and visit the office to view the animals personally, as your description may not match the one we give the animals we find.
- Visit the shelter daily to look for your pet.
- Place a lost pet ad in the newspaper and check the listings for found pet ads.
- Check with nearby convenience store.
- Notify nearby veterinary clinics.
- Ask your postal person if they have seen your pet on their route.
- Ask your newspaper delivery person if they have seen your pet on their route.
- Search Craigslist
These two ran off from Boulder Creek Rd in Camas, WA on Sat 1-12-19. We were out doing yardwork and there was shooting nearby and they took off. They are big dogs, Jesse (long haired) is around 85 lbs and Sadie (short hair) is about 65 lbs. Both are five years old and have potential to have run quite far. Please keep an eye out.
Hi this is shadow he has been missing for about a month and a half .. he likes to wander but never stays gone too long … he is a heavy black cat male .. fixed … he has 2/3 kinks in his tail as it was broken when he was a kitten … his family really missed him if you have seen him please reach out he is missing from 32nd and oak street area in longview