These are the areas in which we need volunteers:
* PET SOCIALIZATION: Providing companionship to shelter animals awaiting adoption (walking, brushing, etc. - required adult companionship for youth under 14 years old)
* HUMANE EDUCATION: Assist within the community in providing education on animal issues and the responsibilities of pet ownership.
* COMMUNITY EVENTS: Assist in set-up and operation of displays for community events. Go-4th, Pet Trek, County Fair, etc.
* EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Training and aiding the community in the evacuation of animals during natural disasters.
* MAINTENANCE HELPERS: Gardening, carpentry, caretaking, and maintaining the pet walk.
We look forward to meeting with you. Your time can help save animals.
Mall event is every 3rd Friday and Saturday of the month