Lost a Pet? Found a Pet?
Every day, pets get separated from their owners. If you have lost or found a pet, please make a new post to our Lost and Found page. Although this is a great tool still call the shelter at (360) 577-0151 if you have found or lost a pet to make a report. All posts will be deleted after 14 days. Humane Society stray posts will be deleted after 3 days from when the animal comes in.
Lost Pet Tips
Every year, hundreds of pets get separated from their owners. We are here to save your pet from harm and hold them until you can come get them. There is a fee for recovering an impounded animal.
If you are missing a pet, here are some suggestions for finding it.
- Call the animal shelter at (360) 577-0151 to file a lost pet report.
- Call the Lost Pet line at (360) 425-7000
- Call the shelter office at (360) 577-0151 and visit the office to view the animals personally, as your description may not match the one we give the animals we find.
- Visit the shelter daily to look for your pet.
- Place a lost pet ad in the newspaper and check the listings for found pet ads.
- Check with nearby convenience store.
- Notify nearby veterinary clinics.
- Ask your postal person if they have seen your pet on their route.
- Ask your newspaper delivery person if they have seen your pet on their route.
- Search Craigslist
Annie is a 13 year old female orange and tabby colored calico with white paws , belly and chest. Last seen February 8th at around 11 am, if seen or found please call Kris 360-624-8744 Cell, 360-225-8463 home, or Mike 360-869-1415. Lost on nw pacific hwy in woodland across from the trailer park, please help us bring her home!
Our darling “Clementine” went missing this past week, and could be around Old West Side in Longview where we live. He is very, very sweet and great with people, beige on top with a white tummy and pays, and dark brown/black face. Here is a picture of him playing with his toy mouse. Please help us find our sweet kitty!
Last seen Jan 31st about 5:30pm-ish, on 23rd Ave in Longview. Orange and White Tabby, older Male. He has a Blue Snap away Collar with a Pink Heart Shaped name tag. Tag has Name, Address, & phone#. He also has a Chip that can be scanned for Identification. Plz help us bring him home. We miss him tremendously and are Very very worried about him.